Contact

grapples and hydraulic shears

페이지 정보

작성자 Alyona 작성일23-04-13 18:50 조회2,007회 댓글0건

본문

To who it may concern

My name is Alyona Budarina and I am an import manager of Technopark Impulse Co., Ltd, Russia. We are machinery manufacturers and trading company, working with Asia and Europe for more than 20 years.

At the moment we are searching for the reliable supplier to work for the long term.

I have seen the product details on your website and I am very interested in buying grapples and hydraulic shears  from you directly.

I would be extremely grateful if you could send me the price list (the price of one unit as well as discounts on bulk orders), quality certificates, delivery conditions you work with and mode of payment. Product catalogue would also be great.

We have a very good reputation for completing our business relationships in the best possible manner so that there are no difficulties for the other party.
We assure you that you would not be harmed or face any losses by entering into a business relationship with us, and ultimately you would be immensely satisfied with your decision to enter into a business relationship with us.
I need to take a decision in the coming few days so it’s really very important that I receive this information as soon as possible. Kindly help me with all the details, please.

Our directors are going to visit South Korea next week, so it would be great if they could visit your factory as well and meet face-to-face!

I will attach our company presentation that you could get acquainted with it a little bit.

Hopefully, we could make a contract and be reliable partners in future!
Awaiting your reply.

Best regards,
Alyona Budarina
Foreign Trade Purchasing Manager
Purchasing Department

Technopark Impulse LLC
phone number: +7 (495) 926 35 41 add. 2114
e-mail: Budarina.a@impulse.su

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.