Contact

Are you open?

페이지 정보

작성자 Pethebridge 작성일23-01-19 19:51 조회3,295회 댓글0건

본문

Hey Hope you're having a good day!

Quick question...do you ever forget to call or text back customers, specially new leads?

This just happened to me.
My roof was leaking last weekend, the first roofing company I called didn’t pick up, so I left a message.

They were our local roofing business, so I wanted to give them a shot.

They called back… 3 days later. By that time, my house would’ve had a pond! Hey kids, how do you like your indoor pool?

After a couple hours of waiting on Saturday, I had to give another company a call. They were the ones to get my business

No one enjoys being ignored—even when it’s unintentional. If you’re someone who lags at responding, think about how your leads feel!

Why should they give you a second chance?

Lets be honest. Manually responding to messages just takes time and if your response time is more or less bad, something has to give.

So what should you do then?

Be a highly-valuable business who is responsive and wow your customers with top-notch service.

Your solution to better communication (and therefore, better service, relationships, sales, reviews, and so on…) is automated communication.

But before you go for gold in 2023, check your bases:
• Website
• Reviews
• Social media
• Communication
We monitor and respond to your leads 24/7 and even on the weekends so your leads never feel ignored or go to the next competitor.

Text us 'Learn More" @ (954) 866-8207
Or check it out here: bit.ly/3WkAgPa

Best,
-Tracy
PS: We only have a few complementary spots available.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.