Contact

The 22-year-old 'making $40,000 a month working 10 hours a week'

페이지 정보

작성자 Rachele 작성일24-08-09 12:20 조회76회 댓글0건

본문

A young woman making $40,000 a month working 10 hours a week on a side-hustle from her laptop claims 'anyone' can do it. 

Florida-based Madysen Glynn, 22, says she's made nearly $1million since embarking on dropshipping two years ago after quitting her 'soul-crushing' 9-5 job. 

Dropshippers act as the 'middleman' between a business and a customer by accepting orders without keeping any stock or handling the product. 

Maddy set up her now six-figure business with no college degree and 'less than $1,000 in her bank account'.

Florida-based entrepreneur Madysen Glynn started her lucrative dropshipping business at age 20 with no college degree and less than $1,000 in her bank account

The 22-year-old woman says she now earns $40,000 a month working 10 hours a week from home

Originally from Wisconsin, Maddy said she had a 'pretty normal high school experience' but had no idea what she wanted to do when she graduated.

She started a degree in communications, but dropped out of college at age 20 and was working a 9-5 job in real estate when she 'accidentally' learned about dropshipping from a YouTube video. 

RELATED ARTICLES

Previous

Next

Aussie who saved $200k by age 26 shares the money tricks he... Meet generation side hustle: While they may not have had the... The FIVE 'smart' money changes everyone should do as... Finance guru who became a millionaire at age 25 reveals the...

Share this article

13 shares

Maddy's fiance no longer has to work, and she has bought a home close to the beach

By her sixth month, Maddy said she earned $45,000 as a dropshipper. The above screenshot shows her average monthly income of approximately $40,000

'I was looking into starting my own business as I always had an interest in it,' the entrepreneur said.

'I saw that video and I was immediately hooked.'

Within five months of opening her first dropshipping store, she  said she earned over $100,000 and was able to quit her day job.  

Maddy then earned $45,000 in her sixth month, more than her yearly salary from her old real estate job.

If you have any type of concerns concerning where and just how to use Acheter un site dropshipping, you can contact us at the web site.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.